Administrative Assistant/Word Processor - Technical
We invite you to bring your expertise into play as you will be responsible for performing diverse administrative tasks. To succeed in this role you must have HS Diploma/GED required. Are you our new Administrative Assistant/Word Processor - Technical? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Ramboll Environment & Health department
As our new Administrative Assistant/Word Processor – Technical, you will provide support in the development and production of client deliverables and general administrative assistance to Technical & Administrative Staff
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Formatting and QCing of client deliverables;
- Production of client deliverables, technical reports;
- Organization and maintenance of project files;
- Create spreadsheets, enter and import data into MS Word documents;
- Compose letters and routine correspondence;
- Litigation support, indexing, converting documents using OCR;
- Preparation of marketing materials;
- Database entry of project files;
- Project file purging before archival;
- Provide Reception Support;
- Webcast, Meeting, & Conference Setup;
- Employee and/or Client Event Planning;
- Catering Coordination;
- Office Facilities & Security maintenance and coordination with Building Property Manager;
- Availability to commute and provide support to Orange County Office on occasion, as needed;
- Recruiting administrative support and candidate interview coordination;
- Coordinate travel arrangements; and
- Maintain Principal contacts and calendar.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience entry-level to senior level administrative support.
- AA degree or equivalent preferred, HS Diploma/GED required.
- Self-starter, quickly grasp issues, and attend to details while keeping the big picture in mind.
- Expert at juggling multiple projects and tasks.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented, knack for understanding procedures and logistics.
- Strong skills in time management, prioritizing tasks, and meeting critical deadlines.
- Professional, mature, polished.
- Advanced Microsoft Word skills, including the use of styles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Compile data, prepare expense reports and staff timesheets and design staff and office forms.
- The ability to work with calendars and resources in Outlook.
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Experienced in editing and proofreading lengthy documents with focus on format, spelling, accuracy, sentence syntax/structure, and grammar.
- Accustomed to working with technical vocabularies from a variety of fields.
- Experienced in conducting Internet web searches and research projects.
Organization & Time Management Skills
- Produce quality work even when under extreme pressure and time constraints.
- Grasp complex situations and turn them into manageable tasks.
- Accustomed to re-prioritizing, as necessary, to accommodate changing projects and assignments.
- Familiar with handling of large data and document management systems.
- Comfortable working alone or collaborating in large and small teams to produce quality work.
- Coordinate assigned work with designated project guidelines.
- Demonstrate a positive approach to job challenges.
- Excellent problem-solver, quick learner and open attitude to diverse tasks.
- Proactive in thought and action.
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include:
- Accustomed to working with clients, the legal community, regulatory agencies, real estate entities, and others.
- Authored professional correspondence to clients and staff.
- Experienced at managing complex report preparation, multimedia presentations, and video conferencing.
- Preparation and scheduling of office activities, including travel arrangements, internal business meetings, guest and client travel and accommodations, and business appointments.
- The ability to take ownership and work independently with minimal supervision and direction.
- Ability to take instruction from multiple sources and establish priorities.
- Must be self-motivated, multi-tasked, have the ability to meet deadlines, and work with all levels of technical and administrative staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
Welcome to our Environment & Health division
Ramboll develops innovative, scientifically sound solutions that help increase liveability by reducing pollution and restoring natural environments. One of the world’s leading environmental and health consultancies, our bright minds are trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues.
Ramboll in Americas
Ramboll has nearly 2,000 experts working across 50 offices in the Americas applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions within Environment & Health, Water, Energy and Planning & Urban Design. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Ramboll will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance
Sista ansökningsdag 2019-03-31
Arbetsort Irvine, CA