Senior Design Engineer
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design, and consultancy company founded in 1945. We employ more than 13,000 experts globally and with especially strong representation in the North America, the Continental Europe and the Nordics, UK, Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. With 300 offices in 35 countries, Ramboll combines local experience with a global knowledgebase constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our clients, the end-users, and society at large
Ramboll is seeking a full-time Remedial Design Engineer to join the Site Solutions group in our Brookfield, Wisconsin office. Typical responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Remedial alternative identification and evaluation including preparation of Feasibility Study Reports and Remedial Action Plans;
- Preparation of technical deliverables and reports, including engineering plans, specifications, construction cost estimates and bid packages;
- Design, construction management, and operation and maintenance support of in-situ and ex-situ remedial systems (e.g., soil vapor extraction (SVE), enhanced in-situ bioremediation (eISB), in-situ chemical oxidation (ISCO), passive reactive barriers (PRB) and capping, groundwater pump and treat), etc.;
- Design, construction management, and operation and maintenance support of containment technologies, including capping, slurry walls, hydraulic containment systems, etc.;
- Assistance with proposal writing and developing technical approaches and strategy on proposal opportunities;
- Project Management Skills including time and budget management;
- Participation in development and maintenance of client relationships;
- Collaboration on technical papers for publications and/or presentation at conference.
Educational and Licensing Requirements:
- Minimum requirement is BS in Civil or Environmental Engineering. A Master’s degree in a related field is a plus.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in Wisconsin.
- 7 plus years of experience in Environmental Consulting/Engineering;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent time management skills with ability to multitask;
- Capability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Experience with budgeting, cost tracking, drafting proposals and reporting; and,
- Experience in technical publications and/or presentations at conference;
Ramboll conducts all of its relations with its employees and applicants for employment in accordance with the applicable laws, directives and regulations of the many countries in which we do business, and without regard to ancestry, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, military service or veteran status.
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Sista ansökningsdag 2019-02-27
Arbetsort Brookfield, WI