Senior Consultant - International Environmental & Social Due Diligence
We invite you to bring your project management experience of international projects into play as you will join our Impact Assessment service line, in international environmental and social due diligence, working alongside our existing team of specialists. To succeed in this role, you must have knowledge and understanding in the application of international lenders’ environmental and social standards. Are you our new Senior Consultant - International Environmental & Social Due Diligence? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions strive to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave an positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Environment department
As our new Senior Consultant - International Environmental & Social Due Diligence you will be part of a global division of Ramboll, a leading engineering, design and consultancy company. Trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues, it has more than 2,100 staff worldwide. Our clients include UK and global multinationals, local and central government and international institutions. Based in Bath, our tranquil office is easily accessible by car, with a train station just a short walk from the office. Ramboll operates a flexible working policy, and with this you will be part of an exciting team of experts, who respect each other and work towards a common goal
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Project management of international environmental and social due diligence projects for lender and developers
- Technical specialism in one of the following environmental or social disciplines: environmental and social impact assessment (ESIA), ecology, social science, environmental science, environmental management
- Day-to-day client liaison and attendance at key client and team meetings
- Mentoring junior staff
- Report writing and review
- Overseas travel
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- A high level of technical competency in environmental and social impact assessment and / or environmental due diligence
- Technical specialism in one of the following environmental or social disciplines: environmental impact assessment, ecology, social science, environmental science, environmental management
- Knowledge and understanding in the application of international lenders’ environmental and social standards
- Competent and efficient report writing and review
- Financial project management
- Experience in developing repeat business and client relationships
- Strong oral, written and presentation communication skills in English
- Foreign language desirable
- Ability to use IT packages (including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: Demonstrable international project experience in environmental and social due diligence and/or environmental and social impact assessment, proven track record in delivering complex projects on time and to budget, proven track record in developing client relationships
Welcome to our Environment & Health division
Ramboll develops innovative, scientifically sound solutions that help increase livability by reducing pollution and restoring natural environments. One of the world’s leading environmental and health consultancies, our bright minds are trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues.
Ramboll in the United Kingdom
Ramboll is ranked a Top 10 consultant in the UK and has 1,500 bright minds working across 17 offices to apply their passion to deliver innovative solutions across Buildings, Transport, Environment & Health and Energy. We love seeing our talents develop and succeed and you will have opportunities to work on challenging and inspiring projects within an environment that is friendly, open and supportive.
Ramboll conducts all its relations with its employees and applicants for employment in accordance with the applicable laws, directives, and regulations of the many countries in which we do business.
Please ensure when applying that you have eligibility to work in the UK.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Sista ansökningsdag 2019-03-31