Site Solutions Intern (Summer 2019)
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower the people within our organization, welcome their individual differences and enable them to work in multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions. www.ramboll.com
Ramboll is seeking an intern to join our Emeryville, California office. This is an excellent position for a person who is seeking an entry-level summer internship in scientific-based environmental consulting. The Site Solution Intern will be working in a challenging and variable environment that will include detail-oriented independent work.
- Research and analysis on environmental science, data and policy
- Evaluating and tabulating data for inclusion in technical reports
- Performing statistical and geospatial analysis of soil and groundwater quality data
- Participating on project teams, evaluating remediation and environmental control technologies, and developing plans for site remediation
- Candidates must have completed 6 semesters or obtained Junior status studying Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Environmental Engineering, Geology, and/or Hydrogeology
- Excellent written and oral communication, quantitative, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong computing skills including solid spreadsheet and word processing skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- Database (e.g., ACCESS) and GIS or AutoCAD skills, programming/scripting (Python)
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Employment visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Sista ansökningsdag 2019-01-30
Arbetsort Emeryville, CA