Design Engineer - Electrical- MEP
We invite you to bring your expertise into play as you shall co-ordinate with Project Manager and Senior Engineer/Technical Manager/Principal Engineer and be primarily involved in delivering the scheduled tasks in the form of design calculations and drawings. Expected to be a good team player within the design team. To succeed in this role you must have B. Tech/ M. Tech in Electrical Engineering with 4 to 8 years of professional experience in the relevant field. Are you our new Design Engineer - Electrical- MEP? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our REC department
As our new Design Engineer - Electrical- MEP you will be part of REC is a world class, innovation driven engineering design centre owned by an independent trust and its employees. REC is a highly sophisticated centre of engineering excellence and based in our India head office in Gurgaon. Working in partnership with all our established offices globally, the Ramboll Engineering Centre (REC) is a centre for excellence in design by offering optimized solutions to the rest of the organization.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Design of Low Voltage Switchboards and LV sub-mains cabling, distribution and Containment
- Design of Power distribution to mechanical and public health equipment
- Design of Emergency power systems (Diesel Generator and UPS) and Small power
- Design of Earthing and bonding installations
- Design of Lightning protection, Lighting, Lighting control and Emergency lighting
- Safety installations and Security installations
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Must possess B. Tech/ M. Tech in Electrical Engineering with 4 to 8 years of professional experience in the relevant field.
- Must possess the ability to develop complex designs, drawings and calculations with minimal guidance from other senior staff
- Must possess sound knowledge on understanding aspects of Design Basis Reports, electrical single line diagram & short circuit calculations etc.
- Should have knowledge of any soft wares such as ABBdoc, Siemaris, ECOdial or EDSA Paladin, Amtech / ETAP, HEVACOMP, Dialux or Relux, MagicCAD for AutoCAD – 3D, REVIT MEP / NAVISWORKS
- Preferably should have exposure to International codes and standards such as Euro Codes/ BS Coded etc.
- Must possess electrical design experience in the engineering service like: Office, Residential, Commercial, sports facilities etc.
- Should be passionate about engineering with an attitude of absolute intolerance for non-compliance in relation to people safety, environment or product quality.
- Should have flexible attitude, in an environment with frequently changing deadlines and can be relied on to meet deadlines.
- Should be committed to both their work and personal development, with a willingness to widen their experience and knowledge base.
- Must possess professional English language skills (written and verbal).
- Should be able to communicate clearly with drafting team by sketches.
- Should be able to work in a team and support, mentor and develop junior engineers
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: passion, attitude of absolute intolerance for non-compliance in relation to people safety, environment or product quality. Should have flexible attitude, in an environment with frequently changing deadlines and can be relied on to meet deadlines. Should be committed to both their work and personal development, with a willingness to widen their experience and knowledge base. Must possess professional English language skills (written and verbal). Should be able to communicate clearly with drafting team by sketches. Should be able to work in a team and support, mentor and develop junior engineers
Welcome to our Buildings division
As one of the top 10 building designers in the world, Ramboll works on more than 10,000 building projects each year. 4,000 experts across the world specialize in creating more innovative, sustainable and liveable buildings. We place particular emphasis on our liveable buildings concept where we balance the cultural, social and physical values of buildings, to improve the quality of life for building users.
Ramboll in India
Ramboll has more than 1,000 experts working across five offices in India applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health and Energy. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Sista ansökningsdag 2019-01-30