Senior Manager Environmental Consultant - Vancouver Area
We invite you to bring your expertise as a Senior Environmental Consultant Manager into play as you grow our Vancouver area business. The successful candidate will develop relationships with clients, procure work and manage the scope of projects in addition to scheduling, budgeting and delivery of those projects. To succeed in this role, you must have you must have at least 15 years of experience in Air Quality, Site Remediation, or another environmental consulting practice. Are you our new Vancouver Area Senior Leader? Click the apply button to send your application.
Join our Environment and Health department
As our new Senior Managing Consultant you will be part of our growing Canadian business unit, working with our Toronto area leadership to expand our portfolio and services offered in the Vancouver area.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Developing relationships with clients, procuring work and managing the scope, schedule, budget and delivery of projects.
- Management of an office environment
- Budgeting, forecasting, monitoring of office performance
- Reporting to Division Management
Required Qualifications: Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, the necessary qualifications include:
- Extensive previous consulting experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong business development and client interaction skills and excellent ability to manage technical, budget and schedule aspects of complex projects
- Ability to plan, budget, monitor and measure office and staff performance
- Versed in monthly, semi-annual and annual financial performance report to Senior Management
- Capability to over-see and guide the career progression of junior, intermediate and senior staff
- P. Eng. or P. Geo Professional Designation
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include:
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Engineering, Geology, Environmental Sciences, or related field
- 15+ years of directly relevant experience
- Management of an office environment, budgeting, forecasting, monitoring of office performance and reporting to Division Management.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions strive to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
Welcome to our Environment & Health division
Ramboll develops innovative, scientifically sound solutions that help increase livability by reducing pollution and restoring natural environments. One of the world’s leading environmental and health consultancies, our bright minds are trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues.
Ramboll in Americas
Ramboll has nearly 2,000 experts working across 50 offices in the Americas applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions within Environment & Health, Water, Energy and Planning & Urban Design. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline: February 15, 2019.
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Sista ansökningsdag 2019-02-15
Arbetsort Vancouver BC