Graduate Highways Engineer - Graduate Recruitment 2019
We invite you to bring your passion for Infrastructure Engineering into play as you deliver technical designs for some of the biggest projects in Europe. To succeed in this role you must have a relevant degree minimum 2:1 and above (for example Civil Engineering). Are you our new Graduate? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Infrastructure department
As our new Graduate Infrastructure & Highways Engineer you will be part of a pool of talent across the Ramboll Group combined with our UK-based expertise enables us to deliver projects ranging from cutting-edge pavilions and iconic structures to citywide master planning schemes and major infrastructure projects around the Globe. Our modern, spacious Chester office is based in the City centre, a short walk from the train station. Ramboll operates a flexible working policy, and with this you will be part of an exciting team of experts, who respect each other and work towards a common goal.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Assists in the delivery and/or coordination of engineering/technical/functional client solutions and projects
- Makes specific contributions to consulting sales and business development initiatives
- In addition to the opportunity of working with inspirational and renowned engineers every day on varied and ground breaking projects, we offer the support and training you need in gaining chartership
- We provide focused training schemes under the auspices of all the major institutions, including ICE, IStructE and CIBSE, and our graduates have an impressive success rate
- You would be partnered with a mentor who will be able to provide you guidance and advice
- There would also be the possibility for you to be part of an active Graduate Network and opportunities for site placements
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- You must have a good relevant degree minimum 2:1 and above (for example Civil or Structural Engineering)
- You must have strong organisation and communication skills. It is also very important to possess the right attitude, enthusiasm and drive to succeed in the construction industry to deliver tomorrow’s infrastructure
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: A willingness to learn and develop as you kick start your career in Infrastructure engineering. Excellent communication skills to work dynamically within our team of experts.
Welcome to our Transport division
Ramboll is a global transportation consultancy and we work on some of the biggest and most innovative infrastructure projects in the world. We are close to 3,000 bright minds working within Transport worldwide, creating practical, sustainable and economic solutions for national transport authorities, private contractors and municipalities alike.
Ramboll in the United Kingdom
Ramboll is ranked a Top 10 consultant in the UK and has 1,500 bright minds working across 17 offices to apply their passion to deliver innovative solutions across Buildings, Transport, Environment & Health and Energy. We love seeing our talents develop and succeed and you will have opportunities to work on challenging and inspiring projects within an environment that is friendly, open and supportive.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Sista ansökningsdag 2019-06-28