Health, Safety, and Industrial Hygiene Managing Consultant - Boston or Westford
We invite you to bring your experience in the areas of health, safety, industrial hygiene and process safety management into play as you serve as a technical resource and client-facing practice leader in the areas of health, safety, industrial hygiene and process safety management. . To succeed in this role you must have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent science degree with 7+ years of related experience in an EHS leadership or consulting role; or a master’s degree with 5+ years of related experience. Are you our new Health, Safety, and Industrial Hygiene Manager Consultant? Click the apply button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
Join our Environment & Health department
As our new Health, Safety, and Industrial Hygiene Manager Consultant you will be part of our national group of Health, Safety, and Industrial Hygiene experts and auditors, growing our business in the Boston, MA and Westford, MA areas.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Lead and grow the client-facing health, safety and industrial hygiene practice in New England.
- Follow up on leads and write proposals for health, safety and industrial hygiene opportunities.
- Lead consulting engagements at client facilities in the manufacturing, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, extractives, power, energy, construction, transportation, telecoms and services sectors.
- Conduct health and safety audits, evaluations and assessments; implement corrective action programs.
- Evaluate worker exposures to hazardous substances and develop strategies for improvement.
- Assess, develop and improve process safety management programs.
- Develop, evaluate, implement and improve written health and safety programs including hazard communication, hearing conservation, lockout / tag-out, respiratory protection, electrical safety, confined space entry, fall protection, burning/welding, powered industrial trucks, safe work permit, contractor safety, material handling, personal protective equipment, blood-borne pathogens, ergonomics, etc.
- Conduct incident investigations and root cause analyses.
Required Qualifications: Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- BS with 7+ years of related experience in an EHS leadership or consulting role; safety, engineering, or equivalent science degree.
- MS with 5+ years of related experience in an EHS leadership or consulting role; safety, engineering or equivalent science degree.
- Relevant professional certification such as CSP, CIH, CBSP, etc.
- Strong technical background in health, safety, industrial hygiene and/or process safety management.
- Ability to communicate effectively with regulators, clients and senior executives.
- Experienced team leader and project manager with proficiency in financial management, resource allocation, and priority setting.
- Strong track record in developing and implementing customer-focused services and programs.
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: a passion for environmental health, safety, and industrial hygiene business development, and a desire to build our portfolio.
Welcome to our Environment & Health division
Ramboll develops innovative, scientifically sound solutions that help increase liveability by reducing pollution and restoring natural environments. One of the world’s leading environmental and health consultancies, our bright minds are trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues.
Ramboll in Americas
Ramboll has nearly 2,000 experts working across 50 offices in the Americas applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions within Environment & Health, Water, Energy and Planning & Urban Design. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline: February 15, 2019.
Sista ansökningsdag 2019-02-15
Arbetsort Westford, MA