Senior or Managing Consultant
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower the people within our organization, welcome their individual differences and enable them to work in multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions.
Ramboll is seeking an energetic Managing Consultant with a background in Engineering or Geology to join its office in Los Angeles or Irvine, California. The ideal candidate will have experience in site investigations and remediation, have an understanding and experience with construction and redevelopment projects, and California regulators, including city agencies.
The job duties of this position may include:
- Design and implementation of remedial activities for soil, soil gas, and groundwater, including SVE, vapor mitigation systems, and in-situ remediation (ISCO, ISCR, etc.)
- Preparation and evaluation of remedial cost estimates
- Familiarity with human health risk assessments and appropriate risk based screening criteria
- Regulatory applicability evaluation and interaction with environmental agencies
- Data management and analysis
- Experience with CERCLA, RCRA, Brownfields and Voluntary regulatory programs
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Possible management of various subcontractors and preparation of project-specific subcontractor agreements and health and safety plans;
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from internal/external clients and regulators
- BS/MS in a relevant science discipline (geology, hydrogeology, or environmental science) or a relevant engineering discipline (civil, chemical, environmental preferred)
- 7+ years in site characterization/remediation
- Demonstrated capabilities in understanding and applying environmental regulations to real-world situations
- Strong written and oral communication, quantitative, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to details, analytical, and organizational skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to work effectively with multiple project deadlines, prioritize projects, and deliver quality work products on tight timelines
- Professional Geologist or Professional Engineer certification preferred
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Ramboll will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.
Sista ansökningsdag 2019-06-29
Arbetsort Irvine, CA